Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Maybe I'm not as smart as I thought I was...

I am hitting a wall when it comes to customizing my blog. I've, on a minimal scale, figured out how to add pictures. Although after adding three it's not letting me add my husband or dog. I definitely won't be updating as often as those hardcore bloggers I know. But I'll update when possible. I feel like I've been on this dang computer most of the afternoon and all I've accomplished is adding three pictures. I'm starting to wish that I would have chosen housework over blogging. At least then the house would have gotten clean. Oh well, I might as well postpone that since I'm having people over next week for a Chinese New Year Activity. There's no way the house would stay clean for a week.

1 comment:

HalfPint said...

It gets easier and faster. Click from blog to blog - see what they have and most "extras" ppl put on you can click and it will tutor you on how to add it to your own blog. Once you have everything looking the way you want (although you will forever tweak) you will find it quicker to just blog a thought and keep it going. Then you too can be Hard Core :>