Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Note to self...

A bird free-flying around an open space will scare the living s&%# out of you. Having a flying beast come near your head with wings a flappin' will cause you to pull your left trapezius. It will also give you flashes of gigantic moths flapping around your face, and you know how freakin' scary you think that is. No, no it's not swimming from manta rays or stepping on crocodiles in rivers, but it's still an experience that will scare the bejeezus out of you. No matter how much the bird tries to lift the cage door open or tweets at you to let him out, "DO NOT DO IT!!!"

2 comments:

HalfPint said...

do you know someone that has walked on crocodiles in a river?

Me said...

No, but my dream animals when I'm stressed are crocodile in rivers, manta rays in the open ocean, and gigantic moths flapping around my head. The bird flying at my head reminded me of the moth, which isn't as stressful as the manta rays or the crocodiles, but still stressful.