Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Work smarter not harder...

Why, oh why, is my neighbor shoveling the sidewalks already? It hasn't stopped snowing yet. Dude also owns a snow blower so it's not like he needs to keep up with it or anything. I suppose at least he isn't using anything gas powered, which is his typical way to go about things. It's obviously distracting to me though or I wouldn't be updating my blog. I would be reading the second chapter of psych that I need to read before tomorrow's class. He's stopped. It's quiet again. Back to reading. Resume your normal activities.

3 comments:

TMA said...

I hate the sound of the snow shovel. My neighbor used to shovel at 11pm because they worked at night. Always woke me up!

Elizabeth Frick said...

maybe his wife nagged him to do it?

Me said...

He does work nights, but the last time it snowed...his wife did it. So I'm not sure that the wife-nagging theory would work here. I suppose it could be a nice-husband-gesture on his part. :D I, too, hate the sound of the snow shovel. Again, that may be obvious conisdering how much energy I've put into this line of thought this evening.