Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bellydancing video update...

The videos that I am using, as far as bellydancing goes, all feature Rania. The two specific videos that I have are here and here. The first video, as you can see, is only $5 right now on amazon.com. I haven't actually used the second video (I've only viewed it) because I just got it today, but I plan on starting tomorrow. The "My Personal Trainer" video actually has a plans in it, and the one I'm most interested in, has seven days a week (mainly 50 minute) sessions.

And I'm so excited that Dirty helped me brainstorm how to link web urls into the blog content YAY!!! THANK YOU, DIRTY!!! This is extremely exciting!!! I'm going to have links all over the place now. I've graduated to a new level of blogging...at least in my own head. :D Do the emoticons bring me back down a level?!?

No comments: