Thursday, September 11, 2008

Editing Day in class...

I guess that a lot of my "peers" felt that they had been screwed by their peer workshop groups as well. In the time that we were given today our instructor, the lovely Mrs. W, took as many of us seperately out into the hall and looked at our papers scanning them and giving us suggestions. My paper didn't have a whole lot that she commented on negatively. There was one paragraph that she said could use more of my thoughts and feelings, but that was out of five pages. The parts that I was questioning keeping in she validated and said that they fit into the story and helped support some other part. So there isn't too much in the way of revision that I have to do which is nice. I need to add a bit to one paragraph and clean some places up a little but other than that I didn't have many foreign marks on my paper. YAY!!!!

No comments: