Thursday, July 30, 2009

City Garden...

I don't have a whole lot to say. I've finished my summer math course. It hasn't felt much like summer. We have a lot that we are going to cram into the few weeks that we have before the boys start school and I start my very full fall school schedule. We'll be going camping. We are going to go to the City Museum. Lots of playdates. There is a new park in St. Louis right smack in the middle of downtown. It's a couple blocks from City Grocer where you can buy coffee (if you're anti-Starbucks, like myself.) The New Busch Stadium is pretty close too. We've already been three times and plan to go back tomorrow. Another reason it hasn't felt totally like summer is because we also had some unseasonably cool weather ('70s in July, what?) Here is a post in pictures of our first trip to City Garden.

1 comment:

HalfPint said...

I really loved CityGarden - I have been talking it up to my friends who go to visit STL.