Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back to School...

I don't have much to say. The boys got ready without too much fuss. The Scientist had a bit of an issue with being defiant. I think in order to have some control over the situation. Monkey seemed excited for the day. Plus he gets to ride a bus this year. And now they are off to school for another year. I kind of miss just being home all day while they would go off, but I know that I need to finish what I started. I can't just stay home forever. I want a career and a degree and more importantly a paycheck. So I'll stay the course. Even though I want to sit on my butt all day and watch crappy daytime tv, I'm going to do some laundry, tidy up the house, and maybe even clean the kitchen. Here's a slideshow of the morning.

1 comment:

Franchesca said...

These photos are great and I commend you for the "stay the course" attitude.

I need to find my course again. I've got the paycheck, but it won't be enough forever.