Monday, August 10, 2009

Monkey and his girlfriends...

This evening as I was making dinner, Monkey came in and out of nowhere said, "I only love A, Ma, Mo and E."

So I asked, "Why do you only love them?"

His reply, "Because they're my girlfriends! Because they're BEAUTIFUL!!!"

After a little giggle, I responded, "Yes, they are."

Later, after Dirty got home, Monkey went to him and told him pretty much the same thing. "I only love A, Ma, Mo and E, because they're beautiful." Look out, Ladies.

3 comments:

TMA said...

I am impressed he remembers her name and has included her in the list. What an honor. So he goes after the older women, huh? What did the Scientist have to say about Monkey being in love with A??

Me said...

How could he NOT remember her! The Scientist doesn't care. He also likes AA, but he's at the stage that he doesn't want anyone to think he has a "girlfriend". GASP!

Franchesca said...

I'm honestly afraid what kind of romantic fairy tales our two youngest could weave. That sounds so much like her, it's scary. I love how he articulates it. It's priceless.