Friday, October 10, 2008

RHCP are hot rockin'...

Thank you Red Hot Chili Peppers for making rockin' music!!! With the help of Stadium Arcadium, your last album before going on hiatus helped me move a couch, a very heavy piano with non-working wheels, another couch, a book shelf with books removed, a book shelf with books on it (mostly children's encyclopedias and some college texts that Jake uses for reference like his Excel text), a dresser, and two very large containers of legos (man are those heavy).

I may have more moving to do tonight though. The two sets of shelves I placed in the living room on each side of the window (this is off track and a little silly but I just typed winder hee hee) do not match. I have another shelf that matches and will probably end up switching the non-matching one out. Now that I think about it that kind of stinks since the non-matching book shelf is the one I moved without removing the books. Work smart not hard, dang it!!! Winder...ha ha.

I also replaced the backing on a set of one of the above bookshelves. I'm not exactly sure why it's only secured at the top and the bottom, but I don't design cheap furniture. I'm sure it has to do with the bottom line. It's actually held up quite nicely with the life of Monkey. He's an extreme climber and he's been using those shelves since he was about a year old as practice. I guess it was a $20 investment over six years. Yeah, that's not bad.

No comments: