Monday, March 10, 2008

Count it...

Number nine Pilates workout completed. I had to do the cardio routine though because I am of the belief that what I work off is not enough in regards to what I "put in". Meaning I can't seem to focus myself enough to not eat a lot of crap. And since I'm the one doing the buying I have no one to blame but myself. I probably shouldn't have gone to the grocery store hungry. I'd had a banana, three cups of coffee (thanks DR), and five or six swedish oat cookies throughout the morning. Then I went to the grocery store kind of hungry and bought more coconut popsicles. I also have Girl Scout cookies sitting on the table by the boys room tempting me. That isn't as big of a temptation though as say the leftover pizza. I bought the stuff to make a salmon spinach salad but instead ate three pieces of supreme pizza. I do pull off the sausage that counts for something, right??? And anyway I need to get more cardio workouts in I would say at least three a week.

No comments: