Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Count it...

Number thirteen Pilates work out completed. I'm feeling productive today. I worked out using Pilates two days in a row, I cleaned the house last night, and today I'm getting caught up on the laundry. I do have another mess added to the mix though because apparently the toilet overflowed this morning.

I do appreciate that Dirty took the boys swimming last night so that I could clean the house. However, he didn't even let me know that the towels he left in the tub were soaked in toilet water...I had to ask him! I hoped for the best that the toilet pipes had just leaked again. And now I have to deep clean the bathroom...which I did last night. But I'm feeling good and am prepared to get my germophobe body into that bathroom to bleach the place up. I guess at least he put the towels in the tub and didn't just leave them on the floor. :D

This kind of turned into a rant and really all I was meaning to do was document that I worked out. Oh well...

1 comment:

Jeannette E. Spaghetti said...

I've been bad with yoga. Last week I met my minimum-of-three-sessions quota, but haven't been since Friday. We have been out of the house Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues and got in yesterday afternoon. Now, I'm packing to go out of town until Sunday night.

UGH!!!