Friday, March 14, 2008

The Weather...

The weather in St. Louis has been bee-ah-you-ti-full!!! It's the best time of year in the city when it's sunny all day long and there are no mosquitos out yet. That is one of the things that I really hate about living in the city. We have the worst mosquito problem. It makes me want to live in the country.

But I digress. We've spent A LOT of time outside this week. On Wednesday Monkey and I were able to spend three and a half hours at the playground. Today we were at the same playground for about two hours. Then after White Belt got home from school we spent about an hour in the back yard just playing.

All of our little crocuses have bloomed...purple, yellow, white, and orange. There are some that have long thin petals that are dark purple with white patches that have black spots. I pointed them out to Monkey and he told me not to touch them because a bird pooped on them. I had to giggle a little because it did kind of look like bird poop. He also gets upset if I walk in bird poop while I'm carrying him. I guess at least he's looking out for my footware. :D

Tomorrow it's supposed to be rainy. But that is also what they've said it would be like for the yesterday and today. You know how "they" are. I guess it's also supposed to cool down about 15-20 degrees more than it has been. I'm glad that this week I took the time out to enjoy being outside. It was really lovely.

No comments: