Thursday, March 27, 2008

Random Thoughts...

I've been thinking that most of my blogs are just records of Pilates workouts. I've also been doing yoga at least once a week. I still haven't incorporated much cardio. I do think that my eating has gone down since I cut out soda and started drinking so much water.

It has been unofficially confirmed by AT that White Belt is indeed Yellow Belt now. However, if you see White Belt don't say anything to him because he has not been presented with his Yellow Belt. That should happen Tuesday when AT is back in town. I'm not going to change his nickname until he's been presented with his new belt. Although I did notice that his White Belt photo is actually him as a No Belt. This was brought to my attention earlier but I thought it wasn't because the white belt blends in with the white of his uniform.

My friend AR thinks that I should help her and others buy clothes. This does sound interesting but I'm not so great with telling people what to do. And truthfully to be responsible for people spending money on something like clothes makes me feel a little anxious. I do tell my kids what to do but I like to give them choices or at least try. I have helped a friend pick out nail polish and not felt guilty. But nail polish is much less expensive than an article of clothing. I guess really AR would have the final say so and if she really didn't feel comfortable with something she would be able to voice that.

Speaking of AR I think I have a tendency to overstay my welcome. I can't seem to go to AR's or DR's for less than three hours. What exactly is too much time when you go to someone's house either planned or impromptu? It's hard to gauge especially if the kids are playing well and you're enjoying the conversation. Now that my kids are older I don't have that reason to leave all the time. Which leads me to...

I've been wondering how advanced my people reading skills are. I'm a bit narcissistic and tend to pay more attention to myself than others. Can you be a bit narcissistic or is there just narcissistic?

No comments: