Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Count it...

Number 10 Pilates work out completed. I was feeling a little down body image-wise this last week. I bought a pair of jeans that is the same size, cut, and brand as my one good fitting pair of jeans. Unfortunately, when I put them on the thighs were so tight that they were buckling in the back mid-thigh creating something that I saw once in a magazine as a no-no. Today they were fitting slightly better. But I was definitely feeling stronger and more limber during my number ten work out. And that is what I'm trying to focus on. Number twenty here I come!!!

2 comments:

Jeannette E. Spaghetti said...

I'm contemplating (more like thinking it over, long and hard) participating in the 30-day challenge at yoga (30 yoga sessions in 30 days). I've only been going for a couple weeks - and have only gone a handful of times - so I'm not exactly in top physical condition.

However, I need accountability.

I'm thinking that if my name is added to the board with a rather short list of names, right at the front desk where everyone can see, it should be a lot harder to skip for no good reason.

Then there's this voice yelling into my ear, "Are you CrAzY!?!?!? Thirty 90-minute sessions in 30 days!!!"

I'd surely have noticeable results, but daaaang!

Me said...

In an effort to not overdo it and then not want to do it anymore (since I'm alreay having issues with not wanting to continue) I started with three twenty-five minute sessions the first week. The second week I started doing hour long. That's feeling alright and so now I've been adding in alternate days of yoga. I haven't gotten to the cardio yet. I can't even imagine doing 90 minutes of your hard core yoga 30 days in a row. I bet you'd have a pretty kickin' body at the end of the month though. That's one of the disheartening issues that I'm having now. The results are taking a while. D: