Monday, March 24, 2008

Count it...

Number fourteen Pilates workout completed yesterday. I didn't get a chance to record it. And now I'm needing to head out the door to go to a prize sorting meeting at Monkey's preschool. My pants are fitting a little better. I've cut out soda...but I still drink anywhere from one to three cups of coffee a day. Today at a three hour coffee shop visit I had two 16 oz. cups. I feel like I'm eating less. I just can't seem to get that scale to budge. Oh well at least I feel like I could kick some butt. Yeah that's right I said it...BUTT!!!

2 comments:

Jeannette E. Spaghetti said...

I haven't been losing any weight, though I am starting to notice differences from yoga.

I'm glad I'm going, but the heat has been KILLING me!

Me said...

Yeah I like heat but I don't know if 100 degree room would be alright or not. I tend to sweat a lot and with yoga I end up having trouble holding poses. We really need to get together and hang yo!