Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Kids On The Block: Then and Now - omg! photos on Yahoo!

New Kids On The Block: Then and Now - omg! photos on Yahoo!

I feel like I'm in fifth grade again. The New Kids are back together and looking super hot. I wish I still had my New Kids t-shirt. I would wear it tomorrow. And my New Kids scrapbook...where in all these years has it disappeared to?

Joey was, and is, still my favorite. Then probably Donnie. Sometimes he seemed a little too bad boy, but what girl doesn't like a boy with a motorcycle and tattoos. Just me??? Not likely. And age seems to have helped Danny out like it does some men. I think those Knight brothers are a little pansy looking though. Just my opinion.

Generally I think that reunions are sad because the group has usually lost all of it's appeal. But I will probably always be a New Kids fan and I'm interested to hear any new stuff. Because I'd really like to know how they are going to change the boy band dynamics to fit their grown up selves.

3 comments:

HalfPint said...

I heard this was an April Fool's joke because it was announced 4/1 - is that true?

Me said...

I really have no idea. They are supposed to be on Today today to clear up the rumors. I was interested to see that, unlike some other boy bands, they didn't get fat or bald. They generally all look good...just older.

Me said...

THEY ARE THEY REALLY REALLY ARE REUNITING!!!!!