Saturday, April 19, 2008

Public Enemy No. 5


Mouse number 5 was found after Dirty was "smelling" something which he thought would end with us finding a mouse carcass in one of my shoes. After an extensive hunt and me looking in every place possible in my stuff he found Public Enemy No. 5 in one of his shoes. This one was pretty gross. The two mice that I found I found pretty quickly but this one was bloated and obviously starting to smell. Max The Cat must have had the mouse under siege in Dirty's shoe. The mouse may have already been tortured and then found the quiet place to die. I don't think that Max The Cat would have waited it out long enough if it was an able-bodied healthy mouse. I am also apparently hard of smelling when it comes to decomposing mouse bodies because I couldn't smell it until I was right up next to it. YUCK!!!!!

1 comment:

HalfPint said...

You are making me feel better and better about the one mouse in SuperStars room that was alive and easily caught in a wrapping paper tube alive and released. I thought we had it hard.