Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day 2 of a Pilates Extravaganza

Okay so maybe "extravaganza" is too big of a word for the second day of doing a Pilates routine. But I've had the motivation to do it two days this week. The second day was even at 6:30...in the morning!!! I will say that my shoulders are still stiff from day one so doing anything today was painful. My legs and abs felt good though. Woo Hoo!!! Go Me!!! And PPG there is no way that I will make another blog about this type of stuff. I'm already spending way too much time with this one and I have a new Jon Krakauer book ready for me to pick up at the library. :D

6 comments:

HalfPint said...

Slacker!
Seriously though - I started the second blog because the first one is about family. I can't complain about BigGuy if his mom is reading and in my blog I don't have to worry about what I say. Of course lately there isn't much time to say anything anywhere and all my posts are lame. The Cards & Cake is going to be business related once I get it going.

Jeannette E. Spaghetti said...

I've been really bad about exercising for the last month. I've had a hard time getting into an routine. :(

Me said...

TYPO!!!!! "an routine"...no need for the an it should be a. Ha Ha Ha Ha But really I <3 typos. :D

HalfPint said...

you typo outed yourself? might as well start another blog if you have that much time.

Me said...

No, I found a typo in Jeannette E. Spaghetti's comment. I already spend way too much time on this blog. Like right now Monkey has cracked his head and I'm on here typing comments. Well, I mean Dirty's home to comfort him but I could maybe be more concerned. ;D

HalfPint said...

And then you immediately posted the pictures - you are so learning!! Way to be dedicated to the blog - I am proud of you. Is Monkey okay?